The afternoon pick-up procedures are different from our morning Kiss N’ Ride. Please help us by following the safety rules noted below when you are picking your child(ren) up at the end of the day.
Afternoon Pick-up Safety Rules:
· Kindergarten parents may enter the parking lot loop (west parking lot) prior to 3:00 p.m. (ensure your parking pass is visible).
· Kindergarten parents may exit the parking lot between 3:00 – 3:15 p.m. (wait until our supervising staff has cleared the cross-walk).
· At the end of the day, the front-south Loop is for the bus only – no other cars are permitted in this Loop.
· All other parents must park on a side street and are not permitted to pick-up in the parking lot or front-south loop.
· Drive slowly and with caution at all times as students are crossing the parking lot and streets.
· All students and families must use the cross-walk.
· At 3:15 p.m. the parking lot will re-open.